Jesse James' busa...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Ran across these on sh.org just now. It was supposedly Jesse's busa. Paint by Mike Lavalee at www.killerpaint.com. Just thought some of you might like to see these pics.
wink.gif

Lavalee is famous for this style of flames.

30515079.jpg

Closer shot of flame detail. Awesome airbrush work!
super.gif

30515080.jpg

A shot of the chrome tank, triple cover, and the bad ass six shooter gas lid. I'm likin' that touch!
wink.gif

30515081.jpg

Of course it had to have this on it somewhere, right?
rock.gif

30515082.jpg

More of Mike's airbrush handywork. Cool skull work.
wink.gif

30515083.jpg

Lastly, the Stingray hide seat. The light spot in the middle is supposed to be cartilage. Bet that shid cost somebody big $$$!
eek2.gif

30515084.jpg

wink.gif

wink.gif

Nice paint. I'd like to take that bike on a high speed insect-smashing ride on a few hundred miles of swampy FL roads.

whATS the deal with the skid marks on the seat??

jesse musta turned the throttle a little too far...lol

whATS  the deal with the skid marks on the seat??  

jesse musta turned the throttle a little too far...lol
That was my first thought, but the guy that posted the pics said it was cartilage from the Stingray. I dunno... Never dealt with a Stingray other than the old Corvette Stingrays.
wink.gif

It's not a stocker either, Lee's performance did the motor. Lee said Jessie came and picked it up personally.

Paint looks good, but the chrome tank throws everything off for me!

Those are some of the sweetest flames I've ever seen brushed.
AAAssjani.gif

That's some nice frikken paint work.....I still think the guys a bit of a tool...but he has great taste in vehicles.

Bike looks sweet> I agree the tank should have been painted like the rest.
I have a ? does anyone know where I can find the six shooter bar end?
I found them here in PR but would like to see prices on the net. Thanks

The bike now belongs to a friend of reaper's on sh.org

paint is awesome but i dont know about the tank all cromed

Pretty cool ride..we all have our taste for mod's..isn't it cool that no two modified Busa's look the same...Our bike makes quite the "pallet"... Even all stock i love um...
cool.gif

Chrome tank sucks but hey its been said before different stroaks for different folks
laugh.gif

That's actually the paint scheme I wanted for my busa..............I'm just short on funds though:(

My car is eating up my toy budget. Awesome flames.......................Dumb tank...............:O

Back