Busabikes.com???

Hemiap

Registered
Anyone ever buy from these guys?? I tried to place an order, got a conformation and it charged my acount. Put a rush shipping on it and it was suppose to be here on the dec 4th. I have sent them several emails and nothing. they never sent a tracking number. Can any one give me any ideas of how to contact these people over the phone??? They have a forum, but it seems fake. Can any one help me!!!

Thanks,

Richard

I know the owner of the shop send me a pm with a # or what was ordered and your location will get you 2 together.

IM D FORM BUSABIKES IF YOU EVER HAVE A PROBLEM AGAIN CALL ME 205-965-1085. THANKS FOR LOOKING OUT DANIEL. I JUST CAME UPON THIS THREAD AND WANTED TO AT LEAST MAKE A POST. Hemiap SORRY IF YOU HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE. SEND ME A ADDY AND ILL GET YOU OUT A FREE SHIRT.

THANKS
D
BUSABIKES.COM

Last edited:
good to see it made all right...bit of a delay ...but made nonetheless

IM D FORM BUSABIKES IF YOU EVER HAVE A PROBLEM AGAIN CALL ME 205-965-1085. THANKS FOR LOOKING OUT DANIEL. I JUST CAME UPON THIS THREAD AND WANTED TO AT LEAST MAKE A POST. Hemiap SORRY IF YOU HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE SITE. SEND ME A ADDY AND ILL GET YOU OUT A FREE SHIRT.

THANKS
D
BUSABIKES.COM

DeVance is a great guy,I like working with him when I can..Good folks in this business are getting rare,so I do what I can. D I'll take a xxl Tall shirt,lol.. glad it all worked out :thumbsup:

Back