I feel we are not loved by suzuki

LeDauz

Registered
Ok I wasn't feeling that bad about not getting 2010 models until i visted kawi site they have there shinning new 2010 line up already on display.

I know we are just getting new colors but still Thats still something better than nothing.

(just have to go for the fences on this last part)maybe just maybe(never will happen) the 2010 models are delayed because of back orders on stage one turbos(we only wished) maybe instead of new colors it will be 3 or 4 different turbos like voliceity, rcc, hahn, mr.turbo, and have them all the same color(don't I only wish)

I was just at a local dealer and he said Honda is doing the same thing on alot of it's models so I went and checked their web site and true enough. I want a new crf450x he doesn't have any but could get one. Gues I'll just have to wait till Jan. or Feb. and see what kind of deal I can work.

I for one kind of like the idea of leaving most of the bike line alone... car makers get all worked up over changing "everything" they can every year and all it does is drive the prices up .. (new tooling etc)...

I liked the days when a Camaro or Mustang were a lot the same year to year.. Busa is fine as it is for what it does... Now about my new Yosh Gixxer...

I appreciate they are thinking long term and being here. I'd bet Kawi is lower volume so they dont have the inventory to work out like the others do.

Hopefully all the funds they save on the graphic redo can be put to some great engineering one the next great slice of bread.

I for one kind of like the idea of leaving most of the bike line alone... car makers get all worked up over changing "everything" they can every year and all it does is drive the prices up .. (new tooling etc)...

I liked the days when a Camaro or Mustang were a lot the same year to year.. Busa is fine as it is for what it does... Now about my new Yosh Gixxer...

I agree...after owning a turbo the new models don't do anything for me anyway. You can't even feel 10HP extra on a N/A bike. If I wanted a GEN 2 an 08 would do me just fine. The ridiculous 13K for the new ones don't help any either

Last edited:
It does suck that we might not get any new 'Busas for 2010. I do hope that we will only have to wait a few extra months. ???

It would be nice to see anti-lock brakes as an option for the 2010 or newer Busa. After riding and FJR with an awesome ABS system it would be nice to see it come to the Busa. The ABS system can also be used for traction control. I see that as a better use for the mode switch anyway.

It would be nice to see anti-lock brakes as an option for the 2010 or newer Busa. After riding and FJR with an awesome ABS system it would be nice to see it come to the Busa. The ABS system can also be used for traction control. I see that as a better use for the mode switch anyway.
oh you just had to set of the ABS thing didnt you... :rofl: (but I would take them in a heartbeat).. :whistle: (even though I am better at stopping than any ABS system... :rofl: (ok, had to do it...)

Kawasaki's sales are no where close to Suzuki's. The only thing that changes on the Busa from year to year is the color anyway. If you are wanting a change get your busa painted or just go and buy that Kawasaki and get drug'on by the same 09"Busa thats on Suzuki's showroom.:rofl::whistle:

Added weight??? speak for yourselves, I dont want no traction control... I already took off 1/2 the crap that was on mine:laugh:

Now about my new Yosh Gixxer...

Without the ringer Buell I wonder if we will see that come in 2010. Price point was right for what it was, cycle world write up looked great. I guess we shall see. I thought between all the big 4 Suzuki was the smallest, maybe that's not correct but with counting Kawasaki heavy industry and how wide spread of a company Yamaha is I bet its not too far off.

:laugh::laugh:

whining.jpg

I am deeply sorry for the delay~!~

It is by no means Suzuki's fault on this, as they sent me the new colors for approval a few weeks ago...I will get these colors sorted through and the web site update immediately~!!~
:idea:

If anything happens to my Gen 1 I hope I can find another still not feeling the love for the Gen 2. I was checking an 09 out in the dealer white just not feeling the lines on the rear 1/2 :hide:

Guys,

Didn't we have new emissions laws starting in 2010? Maybe Suzuki couldn't meet the new emissions requirements this year, hence the reason 2010s aren't here. I understand the 2011 bikes will be 1400cc, have ABS as an option, and start at $15,000.

Mike

Guys,

Didn't we have new emissions laws starting in 2010? Maybe Suzuki couldn't meet the new emissions requirements this year, hence the reason 2010s aren't here. I understand the 2011 bikes will be 1400cc, have ABS as an option, and start at $15,000.

Mike

It's not about emissions laws, it's about company survival plain and simple. Suzuki has released 2010 models but not in the US due to the large remaining inventory of 08/09 models. Hawaii does have 2010 models due to a difference in shipping (so we've been told), but all of the lower 48 (haven't heard anyone from AK chime in) will no receive any 2010 model Hayabusas. Suzuki has released a couple bikes in the 2010 flavor, but not the Busa or any GSXR model.

Are 3 new colors really that important? Times are changing fellas what more could possibly be done to a modern sportbike they are getting to their technological peaks IMO. ABS is very doubtful people seem to forget what the Hayabusa is. It is a hyperbike that was developed with one thing in mind be the king of speed. To which nothing has dethroned it offically yet :laugh:

Back