Gen II Busa motor in a GXR1000 chassis ?

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
Gen II Busa motor in a GSXR1000 chassis ?

Just a thought. I always see folks brag about the Busa power and same goes for the liter class chassis' abilities. I see folks put turbos on Busas. So why has someone not fanagled a busa motor into a literbike chassis ? Would you not have Busa power with Gixxer handling ? Could it not be done. I know people have built Gixxer 1000s to have more power than a Busa so the chassis could be able to take it right ? Why couldn't you have a GSXR1000/1340 ?
Would you not have your dream handling Busa or your tire shredding Gixxer1K ? :whistle:???

Last edited:
That would be one cracked out bike! Never seen it done. Would be an expensive build I'm sure.

It just seems like a reasonable mod. Why not ? I know nothing about the mountabilites or if things would line up but I bet it would rip !

Would be cool if you could stuff all that into some plastic that could keep it sleeper that would be even better. If you do this...you will definitely have to photo document and post up the build. It would be epic!

The busa motor is too wide to give you that best of both worlds bike your dreaming up.
I bet it would wheelie good though...

Never heard of one in a liter frame but see them used in buggies and cars all the time :laugh:

I'm not sure what the purpose would be since the Gixxer1K's already have tire shreading power? Would be a novelty though!

The additional rotating mass may work against the cornering performance?

I gotta imagine this would be more of a straight line bike when it was all said and done. I'm with Tufbusa on this one. There are easier ways of getting the same power + lower weight.

I see it as possible but as far as a performance benefit I don't see the value of the mod other than bragging rights :laugh: You want more power in a 1000 just shove a turbo or SC on it doubt it will be able to go around the corner any faster:laugh: should be able to hit the wall a little harder that s for sure:laugh:

Back