Dragon video - Killboy video collection

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
Hey folks, just thought I'd share. Killboy put up a new video of his friend riding through the dragon from the CROT to the overlook. He is trailing in his S2000 so the driving is pretty impressive from the bike and the car :thumbsup:

Following my BFF through the Dragon on Vimeo

Yes its completely utterly work safe :thumbsup:

That's a great video. Supposed to be taking a trip to the Dragons Tail next year. Can't wait!! :cheerleader:

Just realized... The guy filming was in a CAGE!! Very impressive because that bike is moving!

Last edited:
Nice video, it's cool seeing a bike vid filmed from a car, as the "tail" vehicle isn't leaning all over the place.

Anyone else check out the vid of killboy on the big wheel "trek mod" riding the dragon? Makes me think....how fun would a kart be on the dragon....one similar to the kart the "kart vader" guy had a few years ago in the self titled video.

Went about 2 months ago for the second time, loved it each time. We are headed up to the Blood Mountain/Copperhead Canyon area next spring. There is supposed to be some great riding up there as well.

Went about 2 months ago for the second time, loved it each time. We are headed up to the Blood Mountain/Copperhead Canyon area next spring. There is supposed to be some great riding up there as well.

last weekend in april there will be a 100+ busas up near the dragon, check the forums for the bash threads :thumbsup:

I cant take any credit for the video, its all Killboy's work, just sharing the link :beerchug:

The guy on the gixxer does a very nice job. Good crisp pase, good lines! Good Rider! Car seems to be doing an equally impressive job! :beerchug:

Awesome. That guy had to know ever turn on that road to be able to anticipate the lines. My legs would be rubber!

Nice and smoooooth! Definitely knew the road. Cool vid makes me feel good to watch it! Wardie :thumbsup:

those two know that road better than their wife's backsides :laugh:

Back