He scratched my Kanji!!

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
I went out for a ride with some friends on Sunday, the weather was strangly warm for an upstate NY November. I sittin on my bike waitin for everyone to gather up at a friends house when "OOPS!, sorry bro, didnt know i was that close". He was backing his bike up and ran his pipe across my left side fairing. I got off, took stock of the damage to my PERFECT fairing, my LE bodywork has 300mi on it. "You buying me a new one" I said, he agreed. No hard feelings, it was an accident, but none the less i was sitting there and he was movin, so...

I already PM'ed Goldenchild and sure enough, Hes got one and a great price. :beerchug: Goldenchild:cheerleader:

So now the "old" fairing is for sale in the classified section to help offset his cost of the replacement. The scratch is through the Kanji and into the silver a bit. Its not deep but did take some paint off. PM if interested, askin $325.

SANY0682.jpg

SANY0683.jpg

SANY0689.jpg

That always irritates the **** out of me,every time you(i)attend any gathering a lot of the people there think they have to squeeze right up next to you(particularly the younger crowd).I always try to park off a little to myself.

haha damn man that is such a tiny little scratch, smear ect....and you gonna put a whole new fairing on it!! Man I use to probably be the most anal person of anyone on 2 wheels. After so long it will consume you and wear you out. Just wait till you start getting rock chips from somebody kickin stuff up in front of you. Life is so much easier after I stopped wiggin out about stuff like that. LOL...least he is paying for it though:thumbsup:

Good thing he manned up.....well, if you get the new one or the money.
But, should you not give him your old one or at least pass the $$ from the sale to him?
If it was me and it was my friend thats what I would do.....actually I would not even have asked a friend to buy a new one. Now if it was someone I did not know well...then yea.

Good thing he manned up.....well, if you get the new one or the money.
But, should you not give him your old one or at least pass the $$ from the sale to him?
If it was me and it was my friend thats what I would do.....actually I would not even have asked a friend to buy a new one. Now if it was someone I did not know well...then yea.

I believe he stated that he was selling his scratched one to help offset the cost of the new one for the friend:

So now the "old" fairing is for sale in the classified section to help offset his cost of the replacement.

Glad the friend did the right thing. I would be upset if someone hit my bike too.

Last edited:
I believe he stated that he was selling his scratched one to help offset the cost of the new one for the friend:

Glad the friend did the right thing. I would be upset if someone hit my bike too.

guess I should have read it all:laugh:

I hate that!

I was backing in my '84 Ninja towards the rear of my Busa and the license plate on the Ninja gouges the can. I was livid since the Busa is almost minty!!

Speaking of the can, I'm sure somebody thinks I'm an ass for never following up on buying his..just been so busy..

driftBoat-Yeah it was a Honda, 600f3, jealously made hom do it:laugh:

Busaga- nope, was talking to the guy on the right, lesson learned, im parking even further away then I used to, but that pretty Busa is an attractant:whistle:

He already paid half so the new one is ordered and once the old one sells we should be square

84ninja, no worries, cans are still in the garage, just where i left em

Back