What did you do with your bike today?

jsjdjn

Registered
Inspired by a thread on another forum:

What did you do with your bike(s) today? Did you work on them, ride them, work out a plan for a ride, order a part. . . ?

I'll start:
Installed the HID Kit on the Hayabusa and fixed the coolant leak on the return hose. Seemed to be a loose hose clamp.:thumbsup:

Mine is sleeping.....but I did work on the neighbors Triumph .......I told him it's hopeless....trade her in for a Suzuki. :laugh:

i rode mine around the block with no fairings or seat. i installed plugs yesterday and wanted to see if it fixed the low end clunking issue. yep

ordered a tiger tail for my 06. looking for a smoked integrated tail light now.

Today i went for a ride, and ill probably wash it here in a few minutes....yesterday new rear brakes and chain lube :rulez:

Cleaned it up, checked the chain and air pressure in the tires, and checked the fluids before putting it back in the garage. But tomorrow I'll be hitting some major twisties. Headed to the mountains, most likely Shady Valley.

Just got the bike about a week ago :thumbsup:. Today was the first day I popped the tank and took a good look. Did the marble mod since I'd been having some backfiring. Planned on taking her out for a testride after football, but a couple of beers fell down my throat....

Sat in the driveway and admired her for a while. I have been getting some dental work done, my helmet puts a little too much pressure on the side of my mouth.

Nothing yet, but I may start pulling plastics for my exhaust install.

Updated my winter project thread...new upholstery, polished rims and more. Right now watching MotoGP racing!!!

totally rock the wind... lmao the wind kicked my ass out to our destination and then on the way back fish tailed because some caged driver decided to stop. It was a great ride and can't wait for the next. O and I ordered a part when I got home. Met some new folks and had a great lunch.

Hmm buttoned up clutch, hung motor back in frame... probably 2 hours of work left to ride..

Cleaned her up, installed the chrome seat bolts, ouch at 3.99 each at Ace, tested the rectifier and installed a new used battery. :beerchug:

Put on 100 miles on my Sporty. Took two turns that were definitely on the edges of my skill level and I DID IT!

Oh yeah...and Lurch let me take the Busa out last night for the first time! I'm sooooo hooked. I love that bike. Yay for me. :cheerleader:

I had a fun day. This guy from work has been on me about rideing a "fat girl" he rides a R6 we've been trying all summer to hook up and today we finely did. He has this awsume rode with all these twisties I won't be able to keep up on. He's all leathered up knee sliders have never touched the ground and chicken strips a mile wide. I said knowthing about any of that. So I tell him go ahead and lead and I'll try to keep up about 100 miles later when we pull over at the gas staition to get a drink he could not beleive I could keep up. We road about another 100 miles and I lead he would fall behind in the corners and play catchup in the straights "man Busawhiped I need a cruise control this winter that is on the mod list" I tried to keep it about 70mph corner or straight. when we stoped he was amazed at the fat girl. we did just over 300miles total and he has alot to learn turn out this is his first bike he's had it about a year and only rides with squids who talk alot and don't ride mutch. He didn't even know about counter steering but he does now and was riding mutch better at the end of the day. Oh ya their was one drag race and he about stained him self at how quick the fat girl left him in the dust.

I went to Cabela's in Wheeling, WVA. About 220 miles total on such a sweet day. Hope everyone else had a good ride. Wardie

Woke up at 4:30 got all my chores done ,washed the bike and finished just in time for the rain to set in. I rolled it out of the garage and right back in. Total ride 20 feet ,I should have slept in.:boohoo:

Back