First Look at the 2010 Suzuki GSX1250FA and Bandit

Takeuon

Registered
For those that may be interested.....Good looking tourer IMO :thumbsup:

The new fully-faired GSX1250FA gives Suzuki a large-displacement sport-tourer.

3920517657_beb4322c51_o.jpg

The GSX1250FA appears to be a faired version of Suzuki's Bandit, with side cases and other touring-friendly features available as accessories.

3920534063_9ae54900f4_o.jpg

Blacked out engine, stripped down front end and new fender... the new Bandit gets a fashion makeover for 2010. Nice lil naked version.

3920534111_6258cc563c_o.jpg

http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/639/4583/Motorcycle-Article/2010-Suzuki-GSX1250FA-and-Bandit-First-Look.aspx

Suzuki has not released further details, including expected price. In fact, it is still unclear whether the new Zook will even make it to American shores.

Those models you see are for the Euro market not the US.Euro gets the good stuff.

Bump for the Suzuki GSX1250FA Traveller .

Canada has these bikes w/o the luggage for 2010 . I hope Suzuki brings them into the USA this fall . I want the Oort Metallic Silver like the UK bike.

In my head , i've built this engine 20times over -- now i want to see what kinda power i've made.:thumbsup:

[URL="
[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
I want the blue one :drool:

2010 my butt it's not on the website guess it's euro only looks a lot more comfortable seating position for me.

2010 my butt it's not on the website guess it's euro only looks a lot more comfortable seating position for me.

Just get a B-King. It's very comfy, even on long rides and handles well in the twisty stuff. You can still get new leftover '08's for around $8,000. That leaves plenty of "$" to add either "soft" or "hard" luggage. Many owners have done one or the other.

Then you'll have an awesome(gen II Busa motor) and unique(controversial looks....I likeee) sport tourer.

Can't get past the b-king tank...fugly wide, big enough for a family of
4 to play parchisi on.

Zero wind protection as well...

This thread is about a year old....???

This thread is about a year old....???

Revived today - 08-17-2010, 02:32 PM :laugh:

I wish Suzuki would leak info one way or other about this bike before the october dealer show. It might put on hold on some 2011 Triumph Sprint and Honda VFR1200 purchases. Suzuki doesn't have a USA bike for this slot.

VolksTraveller - the peoples bike :thumbsup:

A strange mix up. My bike was shipped to Switzerland. I found it here.

- Suzuki GSX 1250[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back