Looking for riders in Florida!

Spkrdctr

Registered
Anyone in the Port Richey, New Port Richey area on these boards? I'm looking for someone to ride with. It is boring always riding by myself. Any help you guys can give me on finding riding partners would be helpful. My days off are Wed and Thurs as I work for TSA at the St Pete/Clearwater Airport. That makes it twice as hard to find riders to ride with..........help!:please:

I'm ready to ride!

from clearwater countryside area i am always looking to ride i mostly go to quaker steak and lube on Wednesday weather permitting her is a pic of my bike

busa in driveway 2.jpg

What type of riding you looking to do?

You into cruising to a meet 'n greet type deal, distance riding like exploring the coast/countryside, or you do you like to carve corners?

Me, I'm more of the latter two.

Just last Sunday I rode the North Tampa Loop sans GPS. What started as a 175 mile trip turned out to be a 7hr, 280 mile adventure! I'm gonna try to ride it again this weekend now that I kind of know the route.

While it's no Tail of the Dragon, I think it's a combination of the best curvy roads in the area.

Wed Thur hummm, I can swing some half days maybe put together something with ResidentEvil.

I'm ready! I'll send you a PM tomorrow morning.

What type of riding you looking to do?

You into cruising to a meet 'n greet type deal, distance riding like exploring the coast/countryside, or you do you like to carve corners?

Me, I'm more of the latter two.

Just last Sunday I rode the North Tampa Loop sans GPS. What started as a 175 mile trip turned out to be a 7hr, 280 mile adventure! I'm gonna try to ride it again this weekend now that I kind of know the route.

While it's no Tail of the Dragon, I think it's a combination of the best curvy roads in the area.

Wed Thur hummm, I can swing some half days maybe put together something with ResidentEvil.

I'll send anyone a PM who is in my area and wants to ride. Just remember I'm riding a BKing, so don't shoot me on sight!!:laugh:

Have you tried going up to "WingHouse" on us19 by Main Street? Believe bike night is Thursday nights. Maybe Wednesday's. Could be a great place to hook up with some local riders. Last time I was there,there was 3 Busa's. Was a while ago and mine was one of the 3. I'm local,but have very little time to ride. 06 with little over 4k mi on it. There is 3-4 in our area that I've noticed riding around.

Good Luck! :beerchug:

I'll send anyone a PM who is in my area and wants to ride. Just remember I'm riding a BKing, so don't shoot me on sight!!:laugh:

I'd ride with you but i am in Miami, A bikes a bike, be it bagger a busa or bking sides BKing is just a naked busa:laugh:

It's about the journey not the destination:beerchug:

Back