Handle Belt for the pillion rider...?

MelodicMetalGod

Registered
Anybody know if products like these are available in the states?

Outlaw Racing Passenger Belt handles
Pillion Passenger Handles - Safety gear - Motorcycles - Motosweeney : Motorycle Parts & Motorbike Accessories Australia
Buddy Belt by Buddy Belt Enterprises Inc
Love Handles Pillion Passenger Grips | Pillion Accessories | Demon Tweeks Motorsport, Motorcycle, Car Modifying, Parts and Accessories,Sparco, Arai

motrax_deluxe_lovehandles_1.jpg

!BWTkEig!mk~$(KGrHgoOKk!EjlLmYq-kBKW01Rv8lw~~_1.JPG

Got my powermadd from motorcycle superstore,just under 30$. Very functional,works great,recommended.:beerchug:

That's pretty cool. I've often thought jacket mfrs should add some handles inside the front pockets of a jacket so the passenger could hold from there.

what...something to grab onto when i want to dump her off so she takes me with her...do they call that an assisted suicide?...:whistle:

Hmmmmm....very good idea. I've seen a former racer, Randy Mamola, use it to give insane track rides.

The A-sider in action: Prince Harry on Ducati D16 with Randy Mamola
http://www.twowheelsblog.com/post/2683/prince-harry-on-ducati-d16-with-randy-mamola

However, I'd like to not have it installed when riding solo.

Also, part of the problem is that my lady wants to have the option of sitting more upright when the road straigtens out, and this solution would certainly not allow that.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Asider_main.jpg

Last edited:
I think Grumpy has the Buddy Belt for when his daughter rides with him.
But as you know they are no longer available. I also tried to get one.
I like the Powermadd belt. almost the same belt.

I have not gotten one yet but may order it next week

I like that for my wife as well....may have to look into these- thanks for the info!!!!

Now that I would be interested in. I'd much rather be able to connect with the bike than the driver. I wonder if it's sturdy enough for braking or will it just bend??

You ain't getting one.:whistle::laugh:

Back