Carbon fiber peices

slngshott

Registered
I just love the look of carbon fiber and black.They just work so well together.

carbon cluster.jpg

carbon pipes.jpg

carbon tank pad.jpg

carbon turn surround.jpg

carbon upper panels1.jpg

CIMG1149.jpg

CIMG1150.jpg

CIMG1603.jpg

Gotta love the CF & Black:bowdown::thumbsup: Charles @ Street & Track can hook ya up with a CF front fender in the regular full busa style or the gsxr style. I'm thinking of getting some CF frame covers,sounds better than stripping it down just to get the frame powder coated??? Your bike looks great:thumbsup:

The inner fairings were on it when I got it but I know they came direct from Japan.The levers , bar ends and frame sliders ,are sixshooters.Also have axle spikes front and back and oil filler cap spike

extended right1.jpg

extended right.jpg

Last edited:
That's a sweet looking ride! :thumbsup: I'd kill to find a link to those CF inner fairings! Would match my theme so nicely.

those are magical racing cf inners, but i'd like to know where you got your tank pad.

i have it already, lol, but had to find out what kind of tape to re mount it. gonna go get some 3m vhb tomorrow to re mount the sucker. it's gonna look sexy on the white paint

bike is sick, the problem i found is matching the CF pattern. I bought a few pieces for my bike and i had like 3 different patterns going on and it looked cheap and trashy. How does all yours match up? I wound up removing most of mine and slowly replacing it with REAL carbon fober as it seems to match and look a million times better.

the only cf i have on the bike is my front fender, and it's real. you need to find out if it's twill weave cf or normal.
twill weave:
carbontwill.jpg

normal cf
(BB)Black%20Carbon%20Fiber.gif

carbon kevlar
B07%20-%20Brake%20Protector.jpg

red cf (fiberblass hybrid)
red%20carbon%20fiber%20fiberglass%20hybrid.jpg

just have to match the normal and twill weave carbon and you're good to go. no significant difference in strength, just the pattern. twill weave is the better looking of the two, imho

Back