Custom Gauge Pics

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Thought I would start a thread of all the Custom Gauges / Face plates out there and see how many we can get in one thread.

Whatcha got ???

Even if you have posted before, Lets see how many we can get together in a thread.

==========================================================

MISTY ALL AROUND 015.jpg

i've been mulling this one over for a while after checking out the other thread. they both look real sharp! is there any wiring or altering to the back lighting?

Yes the rusty bolt was changed out and the caps were replaced . these are from speedhut and have indiglo . I wish I would have just changedout the leds to gloew yellow . the indiglo makes it look a little green at night

hjyk.jpg

Last edited:
i can't get a pic to come out right with my pos samera but this is what i had blueguages.com do for mine
130081.jpg

they do lots of colors and have some cool indiglo ones too

Who do I talk to about these custom creations??

i got mine done custom from this gentleman joe kiniman this is his website. you can submit ANY graphics you wish and as long as he has the template (mine was gen 1) he can whip them out for ya. very fast response (email usually in minutes not days) with any alterations you wish (durring day hours)

Webslinger

i got mine done custom from this gentleman joe kiniman this is his website. you can submit ANY graphics you wish and as long as he has the template (mine was gen 1) he can whip them out for ya. very fast response (email usually in minutes not days) with any alterations you wish (durring day hours)

Webslinger

Ditto

You can get custom gauges from streetracerparts.com (ask for Shaun). They have done a lot of custom gauges and they supply blue gauges with gauges that Scott uses. They can put anything you want on the face and can change the font of numbers. They just did custom gauges for the ed hardy busa. Check him out!

Who do I talk to about these custom creations??

You can get custom gauges from streetracerparts.com (ask for Shaun). They have done a lot of custom gauges and they supply blue gauges with gauges that Scott uses. They can put anything you want on the face and can change the font of numbers. They just did custom gauges for the ed hardy busa. Check him out!

OH OH! ME TOO!

He constructed these out of some pics I found/searched for through Google Images. I had some down time at work... during my... ahhemmm.... :whistle: lunch... :laugh: I'm going for the "Rebirth" and "Death" since I was divorced last summer when I bought the Busa (which the ex-wife said I "could" never get because it was too powerful). Since being divorced, I've been born-again, not religiously, but finding myself again. The only thing else I have to do is pay taxes and die. Paying taxes doesn't translate well in picture form, so I chose death. The reason I went with orange, red, and black is because I wanted the OEM orange dash lights to accent the dials and didn't want to change colors. For Sht's and giggles, a few pics of the bike. Including installing HID's yesterday. Wowza! I"m thinking about "painting" the needles black with a sharpie... ???

Gen1BusaTchRebirth.jpg

Gen1BusaSpdoDeath.jpg

SDC12211withdials.jpg

1128101640a.jpg

1027101627.jpg

SDC12420.jpg

Last edited:
OMG! Thanks for starting this thread DEMMYM! Generally, it's pretty straightforward but did you guys have any hiccups installing your faceplates after they were spit shined?

Ordered mine from Webslinger today. He made these up for me months ago and i finally got around to getting them

Gauges.jpg

OMG! Thanks for starting this thread DEMMYM! Generally, it's pretty straightforward but did you guys have any hiccups installing your faceplates after they were spit shined?

Dont hate me here,

I was the first one he did with 220 Gauges so he needed a template, Made and Installed for Free :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

Back