checking codes?

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
anyone have a pic of where to put the paper clip to check the codes?

i did search.

thanks.

found it. remembered where it was.

codes came up:
-c32
-c33
-c34
-c35

anyone know what these codes are for?

thanks.

found this post by Semi in an old thread but doesn't show c34 or c35 codes. but would look like the other two injectors from looking at the list...

i think this is the right list:

c00 none
c12 crankshaft positions sensor, pickup coil signal, signal generator
c13 intake air pressure sensor #2, for front cylinder
c14 throttle position sensor
c15 engine coolant temp sensor
c17 intake air pressure sensor #1 for rear cylinder
c21 intake air temp sensor
c23 tip over sensor
c24 ignition signal, coil #1 for rear cylinder
c25 ignition signal, coil #2 for front cylinder
c28 secondary throttle valve actuator
c29 secondary throttle valve position sensor
c31 gear position signal switch
c32 injector signal #1 for rear cylinder
c33 injector signal #2 for front cylinder
c41 fuel pump control system, fuel pump, fuel pump relay
c42 ignition switch signal, anti theft
c44 heated oxygen sensor
c49 pair control solenoid valve

I can tell I have a lot to learn, because I do not even know what your referencing here. What do these codes do and/or allow us to do?

I can tell I have a lot to learn, because I do not even know what your referencing here. What do these codes do and/or allow us to do?

On the wiring harness by the battery there is a connector there that is not used for anything. If you take a paperclip and short two of the pins together it will put the bike in dealer mode for servicing. When the bike is in dealer mode it will display any fault codes on the odometer. This is very useful if you are fighting problems with the bike and can't narrow it down to one thing.

C34 and C35 are:

C32 - INJECTOR SIGNAL #1
C33 - INJECTOR SIGNAL #2
C34 - INJECTOR SIGNAL #3
C35 - INJECTOR SIGNAL #4

From this thread:

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gen-ii-busa-information/109118-throwing-fi-light-200-miles-after-dyno-tune.html Post 12

with all those codes, is the bike even running? may have a ground problem to have a code for each injector circuit.

it actually shut down on me a couple times tonight after the FI light blinked for a while.

Hey Rev,
Same codes u had and similar problems to what your having. Mine was dirty injectors. BUt this code will also flash when i max the injectors out when running the NOS. Factory injectors only hold 230-250hp

Could be, your custom map is peaking the injector pulse duration throwing a code......i.e. if you were banging the max value, you might trigger the codes ???...uhhh...maybe ????.....

Back