supercharged Vmax

When I owned my built 92 V Max I looked into the blower for mine they were nothing but problems, as a matter of fact they poped ( blew up ) a Max motor on the dyno the day I called about the blower set up.... could be why you don't see them around.... I would look into it more before I throw the money away.. I would go to the V Max club and talk with some guys before going for that... I got rid of my Max in 2000 when i got the busa, it was too slow... BUT the sound of that motor was unreal, it sounded like a built V8

pretty cool, a new one supercharged would be really bad ass, I don't understand why the offering to "refreshen" it. I know if i sold my turbo busa today no way in hell I would pay to "refreshen" it.....hey wanna buy my tahoe with 100k miles on it?? I will refreshen it for you if you do???

id like to see the bike and hear it run, no way id buy it. and willing to freshen it up when purchased makes me think it wont last. i found it just killing time and thought i would share :beerchug:

Back