my trip to Greece, report

kot

Registered
From 27 may till 21 June I did some cross European riding.
The main target was Greece, to spend there 11 days with my wife to taste the country.
She decided to fly there by air, meeting place was Athen’s airport so I should be there strictly in 3 days….
That is no problem for me, 1000 km per day on my beloved Hayabusa it is big enjoyment.
I went to Greece in morning of 27 may and arrived there on the 3rd day. Only 1st day was dry, rest 2 days was cold and wet…

Total mileage for this trip is 12200 km (7580 miles).
85188503.jpg

Befor the start.
85188504.jpg

somewhere in the Serbia... i was cold even with heated grips and all clothes on. after that trip i promosed myself to buy heated vest :whistle:
85188505.jpg

this is how my bike looked when i arrived in Greece and i didnt washed it couple of days just to show people that i didnt use trailer to reach their country.
85188506.jpg

85188507.jpg

our first place to stay.
85188509.jpg

nasty small creature there where was rocky surface.
85188508.jpg

85188510.jpg

85188511.jpg

will be more...

:thumbsup: beautiful

Your route goes right thru my mother-in-law's homeland... Naples Italy

Those are some beautiful roads. Would love to have hit those twisties with you!! May have to take a trip to europe.

Absolutely inspirational! Thank you for your efforts. Raydog

85188548.jpg

85188549.jpg

"Sparta was a city-state with a very strong military and a government that was well led. Sparta held a firm military, and was known as one of the strongest city-states in Greece. Only the strongest survived in Sparta, male or female. The Spartans weeded out their young early. Those with flaws were left to die. When a child was killed (as legend says) they was thrown off a cliff to fall to their death. Or they were put on the mountainside to die of hunger or being eaten by wolfs."
This cliff:
85188551.jpg

THIS IS SPARTA !!!

I had to do it, thanks for sharing, did you do the oil change somewhere along that ride??? :whistle: :laugh:

Back