hayabusa stock fan

thepushercg

veni vidi vici
Donating Member
Registered
will a second hayabusa stock fan fit or does it have to be a gixer 1000 somethng smaller? i have aquired another busa fan with the muzzy fan i would prefer to add it so ill have both stock busa fans with muzzy blades.

/

I have only seen people add either a smaller stock fan off of a differnt bike or an aftermarket setup.

I think it will.
I am in the process of putting one on.
The curve of the fan shroud fits the radiator if you tip it 90 degrees.
I had to make my own mounts and weld them on, but it looks like it will fit.
I won't be putting it on until the winter (project time), but if you are handy you can make it fit. IMO

DSC02702_edited.JPG

DSC02703_edited.JPG

Doesn't the Gen2 have a dual fan setup? Wonder if it fits Gen1? Can't be to bad if needed to mod a Gen2 fan on a Gen1.

The gen 2 is a totally new design and would probably need to be fabbed a lot to work.Plus the cost involved,even if bought used.???
The smaller gixxer fans can be had cheap and is an easy install.:thumbsup::beerchug:

Off Topic.

Anyone use the electric water pump setup to try an keep the gen 1's running cooler??

my problem comes from i have two hayabusa fans with muzzy fans i allready run one hayabusa fan and a gixer 100 fan but it needs a muzzy on it, i was just going to change them out since i had the extra fan and muzzy, another thing i can do is trade my extra busa fan with the muzzy for a gixer muzzy fan.since i allready have the gixer mounted.

Back