total insanity turbine 82 suzuki

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
DO TAILGATERS TICK YOU OFF??? THIS PUPPY WILL MELT THE BUMPER OFF A S.U.V.

Hope I dont get in trouble 4 linking this.Not a forum they dont seem sell anything ether.Well mabe if you got a extra 80 grand laying around but I THINK THIS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT STAGES.I FOUND THIS PAGING THRU MY COPY OF MOTORCYCLEST.THIS GUY WENT DUMPSTER DIVING @ a AEROSPACE facility holy moly!!!

Jet Power Motorcycles a Jet Powered Bike with an Afterburner

Last edited:
Next time I goto a ... wennie roast ... I know what I'd bring .. besides mustard. :laugh: ..... tailgaters " Beware" ! :beerchug:

lessee... rear wheel driven and it has an afterburner? wtf is the afterburner good for?

We had this guy at the track with a real turbine powered quad with "working" afterburner.. seems he ran somewhere around 160 mph in the high 9's (was a bought in show for our night of fire) Pretty easy to run.. dump in a few gallons of diesel and play..

That one cost over 100,000 thats why he built his own.

Yeah, but when you figure in the R&D time he spent on it, it would have probably been more cost effective to just buy a Y2K.

The afterburner is completely pointless as well. You folks DO know how an afterburner works on a jet powered aircraft, right?

It looks very slow in the videos???, I could be wrong about the acceleration, but I think I'd rather have just about any other sport bike made after 2000 instead of that thing:poke:.

Back