If your not watching WSB, you need to.

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
The WSB series this year is some of the best racing ive seen in a long time. Spies and Haga are tearing it up! There is actually passing in this series. Much more fun to watch than GP hands down. (Yes I watch GP every weekend).

Last edited:
Also a lot of crashing there at Monza. 2 broken legs, a broken wrist, and a "thorax trauma", all by the second turn of the first race.
Lotta drama, lead, points, swapping going on every race. Great show.:thumbsup:

Good racing alright. The Supersport 600s are just as good.....and there's even an Irishman in second place.Eugene Laverty is the man.

The WSB series this year is some of the best racing ive seen in a long time. Spies and Haga are tearing it up! There is actually passing in this series. Much more fun to watch than GP hands down. (Yes I watch GP every weekend).

+10000000000000000000000000000000000
best ever!:thumbsup:

I just got back from Oregon last night and got to watch the WSBK races from Monza. What a wild weekend! Spies absolute domination is awe inspiring. He was able to control both races at will. The fuel Shortage Faux pas in race one must have got someones azz chewed back in the Yamaha motor Italia pits. From Heartbreak to redemption in race 2 though. Too bad about the big wreck though. Neukerchner broke his Femur in that one! Hope he is back soon.

Did you catch that cheeky Italian giving Ben the WAVE when he passed him for 1st position? I guess one of them has a sense of humour. Sad seeing Ben run out of gas on the last corner.....how did he manage to classify in 15th position if he didn't cross the line?

Did you catch that cheeky Italian giving Ben the WAVE when he passed him for 1st position? I guess one of them has a sense of humour. Sad seeing Ben run out of gas on the last corner.....how did he manage to classify in 15th position if he didn't cross the line?

He did coast it across the finish, and parked it against the wall on the far side.

Before the season even started it was a lock that the racing would be great.:thumbsup: I am most suprised by the fact that there are not a few more riders toward the front.The talent level thru 3/4 of the field is amazing,possiably the strongest field of riders ever assembled? Maybe a few more races and the field will move toward the leaders as they sort the bikes out.There is no catching the freight train at the front at this point, or maybe for the whole season.:bowdown:
WSB has had a long term plan that is flourishing nicely at this point in time.:cheerleader:
Hope it continues for many years and can serve as an example for others...DMG:poke:???

SBK is much better the MotoGP this season.

Anyone see Jamie Hacking"s save at Barber this past weekend. Amazing

SBK is much better the MotoGP this season.

Anyone see Jamie Hacking"s save at Barber this past weekend. Amazing

OMG, I never thought I would enjoy watching the 600's this much, especially when you mix the Buell's and Aprillia's in there!
Hacking's retreival illustrates the need to be in world class shape! Raydog

OMG, I never thought I would enjoy watching the 600's this much, especially when you mix the Buell's and Aprillia's in there!
Hacking's retreival illustrates the need to be in world class shape! Raydog

What exactly are the rules in Daytona? Why can't you run a Ducati if they allow the other twins?

What exactly are the rules in Daytona? Why can't you run a Ducati if they allow the other twins?

Man, I didn't even think of that! The Aprilia accelerates identically with the 600's, did you notice? I think a Duc would make mincemeat out of them all but have no idea why they are in the big boy class but not Buell nor Aprillia.
Anyone else know?

I think the Ducati 848 has been homologated for this class. Apparently 1125cc (Buell) is OK but 1198cc(Ducati 1198) is not? This class is a farce.

Back