Icon Urban Tank Bag...Sponsors?

ajblbv

Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys, think I am going to go with the icon urban tank bag after reading up on it....any of the sponsors here carry them? If so could they pm with shipping options to 17603? Would always prefer to give them my bling instead of others.....I have read the threads about it that search brought up but if anyone has more input I'd welcome it. Looking at black, and doubt I woudl ever carry my lid like that :whistle:

I have the ICON Tank bag...bought it back in '05 w/my bike, used to carry TONS of different gear, on the busa n off-makes a very cool backpack btw:cheerleader: and it WILL hold your lid tight; had to walk around AMA Superbike event for 4 hours-came in pretty handy then:thumbsup:

unsure about board sponsors who carry ICON-go thru the list on the forum n make some phone calls; gets faster results than waiting for them to find your ONE thread n reply to it, just lettin ya know;)

if you hav no luck w/sponsors PM me, i'll have my local guy order. w/shippin price would be about same as retail (i get a lil hookup)

Last edited:
i've got one also and love it...it has a lot of room for a tank bag and the ability to carry it as a backback with your helmet stowed away does come in handy :beerchug:

IMG_0736 (Large).jpg

Back