Confutatis Maledictus (Descending Palomar)

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
So, here's the other video I alluded to in an earlier thread.

This one has the same parameters, but it's all going down the South Grade as opposed to up it, so it's completely different 'footage.'

The music, again, Mozart's Ave Verum Corpus...the video, slo-mo.

Again, HQ gets you the best picture...:whistle:

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Another great vid man.:thumbsup:

The slo-mo is great, I'm getting a good lean going here in the computer chair. And then the part going past the bicyclist with a knee down. Great stuff!

Another great vid man.:thumbsup:

The slo-mo is great, I'm getting a good lean going here in the computer chair. And then the part going past the bicyclist with a knee down. Great stuff!

HAHAHAH...:rofl: I can see you hanging off your chair!!!

Gotta love it! :beerchug:

Yes that is a very cool vid also, that looks like fun riding out there. :thumbsup:

Excellent choreography!!!! :thumbsup: The sun-lit images reflecting off the scuffs on the wind screen in front of the camera add a somewhat ethereal effect through some of the scenes. Way cool production!! Good job, Scar!! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Excellent choreography!!!! :thumbsup: The sun-lit images reflecting off the scuffs on the wind screen in front of the camera add a somewhat ethereal effect through some of the scenes. Way cool production!! Good job, Scar!! :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Hey, Jay...thanks a lot :beerchug: :cool:

You are turning into quite the 'Indy' film maker! :bowdown: This is my preferred route I hate descending on the East Grade, going up so much more fun! I am going to reverse my route next time and do Mt. Laguna last and then out through Campo.

You are turning into quite the 'Indy' film maker! :bowdown: This is my preferred route I hate descending on the East Grade, going up so much more fun! I am going to reverse my route next time and do Mt. Laguna last and then out through Campo.

It still strikes me as very strange that we have yet to ride together... You've mentioned all my favorite roads in the other video thread.

Just sayin':whistle:

Are you coming to the SoCal Epic Ride on June 6? Dinner on Friday (5); ride to Idyllwild on Saturday (6) June?

It still strikes me as very strange that we have yet to ride together... You've mentioned all my favorite roads in the other video thread.

Just sayin':whistle:

Are you coming to the SoCal Epic Ride on June 6? Dinner on Friday (5); ride to Idyllwild on Saturday (6) June?

Don't know about dinner on Friday night but I am setting aside my calendar so I can join you on the ride Saturday. I will probably come back down from Berdoo on Saturday morning to Join you. Seems like everything in it's own time Scar, we will get a chance to ride together! :thumbsup:

Where is Berdoo? Nevermind. We'll touch base off-board and set the meet-up.

Very nice bro, but I thought it was going to be in slo-mo:laugh:
That looks like my normal speed on the twisties.:laugh:
Thanks again for everything.
Bubba

What did you use for a bike cam? The vids came out great!

Well, I don't know.

It was tank-mounted like Sony or something. Really all that footage was shot in August '08. I haven't talked to the guy who did the filming since the following September. :whistle:

Berdoo= San Bernadino.....I think

Devil Dog's been around, Berdoo is where it all started.

FirstMcDonalds.jpg

81Berdoo.jpg

:whistle:

Back