What are your thoughts on this?

My thoughts are we shouldnt be there and this wouldnt happen

I couldn't agree more....it does feel good to me that the tribal scum took a head shot though. That lady did nothing but help other humans.

She was tryin to help them and was attacked for apperantly no reason. He got shot in his head, thats probly a better fate than what the locals would have done to him in the past. The only lose is the woman and the man who shot him getting in trouble.

I've personally treated burn victims and seen them die.

I would have done the exact same thing.

If sum1 says otherwise then I want what your on.

I am going to off on a little bit of a rant here. We are in Afghanistan because it was the home base for Osama Bin Laden and his Taliban scum supporters. This isn't Iraq where the WMD's were never found. We should stay there until everyone of those donkey f**king Motherf**kers are dead. Shooting him in the head was too quick, they should have cut his gonads off shoved them down his throat, stuffed him with pork, sewed him up in a pig skin and buried him face down....alive. Now that that is off my chest do you want to know how I really feel?
:moon:

I am a contractor in Iraq. I live and work with Iraqi's. I am about 10 minutes from the coalition forces. You see so many things that are just plain confusing all in the name of religion or faith in thier cause. I think they should let him go. I do not know about the Afghan's yet (going there next) but the Iraqi's do not want to help themselves nor do they really care what happens to them or thier country. I discuss the possability of Iran coming in when we leave, they are scared that will happen. BUT not enough to work or try and help themselves.
Just my opinion. Sorry if I hit a nerve or offended.

Back