am waiting on suzuki now...

busa-saga

Registered
just got back from the stealorship for an inspection and saw this "chopper". its honda's 2010 honda fury. i've always wanted a chopper but not for those crazy 20 grand prices. now if suzuki comes out with something similar, am all over it like a cheap suit.:cheerleader::cheerleader:

2010-Honda-Fury-5.jpg

2010-Honda-Fury-5.jpg

Yeah, I saw a black one today and it sits really good. I can't figure why they put the 1300 engine on it instead of the 1800. Maybe that's going to be their sellin point in the future.

Yeah, I saw a black one today and it sits really good. I can't figure why they put the 1300 engine on it instead of the 1800. Maybe that's going to be their sellin point in the future.

i sat on a black one at the dealorship too. guy there said they expecting a red, silver and maybe white to come in.white would be sick!!!

I read that they used the 1300 because the 1800 requires larger cooling equipment and that sort of thing, which would take away from the minimalist chopper look.

No 1800's have been built since late 07.Gold Wing and VTX production has been moved to Japan.No more Honda bikes from Ohio,been changed to Honda cars.

I saw a silver one yesterday, I used to ride choppers (I built them) and Honda did a nice job on the Fury!

dont be fooled by the 1300 motor, thats the same as the vtx1300. I've oned one since 05 and have logged 42000+ mls with no repairs. Ive laid the smack to most every cruizer that has tried me including two 96 inch 08 and 09 HD's. unlike the vtx1300 the chopper is fuel injected, big plus. I want one! (red of course) just readed the wright up in cycle world and they had 100% thumbs up. ECU stops it dead at 100mph. don't think i'd want to ride a chopper over that no how.

just got back from the stealorship for an inspection and saw this "chopper". its honda's 2010 honda fury. i've always wanted a chopper but not for those crazy 20 grand prices. now if suzuki comes out with something similar, am all over it like a cheap suit.:cheerleader::cheerleader:

View attachment 141532

Did you happen to get the price on this, I am going to get another bike to ride back and fourth to work

I would not mind owning one down the line. All black, black wheels, 1800VTX motor with an old school supercharger hanging off one side and a 260 back tire.

Back