Norcal in the house?

ToXSicK RoCKeT

Registered
Whatz up Gang, Sacramento Raceway is having an E.T. Race tomorrow(5-9-09)and the Grudge races start later in the afternoon :race: Me and a buddy(he rollz an 08 busa also)are meeting up there tomorrow to have some fun :super:
So if therez any Norcal boyz.....or Girls that want to see some kick-azz racing, come on down and join us, I would love to meet some .ORG members! :beerchug:

Are you guys running them or spectating? I'd check it out but have already made plans to attend the flat track races at Lodi Cyclebowl tomorrow night.

I just heard something about that today would love to go but am riding up to murphys tomorrow. my bus is still down.

Krap, I got plans already and have the worst head cold ever ... :coffee:Oh

Have fun, maybe next time.

Have some fond memories of the Sacramento raceway from the mid 70s when I lived up there and attended Sac State. Managed a 12:20 on my '70 CB750-4 bored to 852cc, with modified stock pipes and jetted stock carbs. My 'slick' was a bald Dunlop K81 at about 18 psi. Man what fun but wobbled a bit over 100mph. Lined up in a dragster's left wheel mark one night and the combination of that hot pavement and my usual burnout made me hook up waaaaay to well. The bike stood straight up and I could kiss the gas cap trying to hold on and keep it from going over. After an eternity, the bike finally fell forward and I putted down to the end...I had also redlighted!

Have some fond memories of the Sacramento raceway from the mid 70s when I lived up there and attended Sac State. Managed a 12:20 on my '70 CB750-4 bored to 852cc, with modified stock pipes and jetted stock carbs. My 'slick' was a bald Dunlop K81 at about 18 psi. Man what fun but wobbled a bit over 100mph. Lined up in a dragster's left wheel mark one night and the combination of that hot pavement and my usual burnout made me hook up waaaaay to well. The bike stood straight up and I could kiss the gas cap trying to hold on and keep it from going over. After an eternity, the bike finally fell forward and I putted down to the end...I had also redlighted!

Good Times brother :beerchug: Ya should come and make some more memories! :thumbsup:

Good Luck, Post up the next one, will see if I can make it. I live close enough to the track to hear the Big Boys when they run.

Let us know how you did. :thumbsup:

2x a year I throw a big bash for all the Pashnit friends & family, that's tomorrow! Good times, details here: The official Pashnit Spring Gathering 2009 Thread- May 9th - Pashnit Motorcycle Forum

Next weekend is big street rod car show in Placerville on main street. Think we will take the kids to that as with 7 mo pregnant wife, only go so far. :laugh:

22nd is Memorial Day weekend and big 4 day Pashnit Tour throughout NorCal. Full crew of riders signed up on that so really looking forward to spending 4 days on the Busa. :thumbsup:

Last year we got snowed on at 6000 ft near Fort Jones, then again atop Mt Lassen, so really hoping for the best. :lol:

Last time wife and I went to Sac Raceway, looked something like this. :cheerleader:

jetdrags.jpg

jetdrags.jpg

Back