Sretched and lowered GENII......Pleasssse!!

igorsgonemadd

Registered
I need pics of genII lowered and stretched and I need to know how much lower and stretched. Somewhere between 4 and 9 over. All pics would be appreciated. I have seen lots of stretched genI's but not very many genII's and it would be nice to have an idea of what looked the best before I go to put my extensions on tommarrow. Thanks:beerchug:

I need pics of genII lowered and stretched and I need to know how much lower and stretched. Somewhere between 4 and 9 over. All pics would be appreciated. I have seen lots of stretched genI's but not very many genII's and it would be nice to have an idea of what looked the best before I go to put my extensions on tommarrow. Thanks:beerchug:

What exactly is a GenII? Is that an 08-09 model?

oh yeah... :thumbsup:
7 inches
-1 infront
like 2 or 3 down in rear...

SANY0269.jpg

SANY0275.jpg

SANY0271.jpg

SANY0281.jpg

SANY0274.jpg

I really like the way the Gen II's look stretched !! The tail (that everyone seems to not like) seems to flow really nice, like it was made to be stretched !!

Check out (member) Woodwheel, he's got a nice one !! And I'm sure there are a few more.

I know there was a thread not to long ago that had a few pic.'s of them, just not sure which one it was, anybody ?

Back