05 Ltd.Ed.Busa owner...

horsepowernuts

Registered
Hey bros,I got an 05 Ltd.Ed.I LOVE the looks of it.Will I be ruining it if I go jackin' w the fairings and changin and upgradin it and stuff?Ya,I want it really nice and all,Im just torn between bone-stock and spicing it up.Its my 1st Busa...:learn:

LE's are not worth anymore than any other Busa...it's your bike, make yourself happy :beerchug:
Posted via Mobile Device

other than the solid color and black frame there is no difference between it and the other 05's.

oh, send some "before" pics and some more as you go.

I love the 05 LE in fact I have one myself

9O4Y2960.jpg

Well,see the prev. owner dumped it on the right.:heart-break:So Im gonna have to do some work no matter what.just dunno if its gonna be back to stock or get a little funky with her.:afro:I totally LOVE the gunmetal grey.I guess I just want some outside opinions.....

Hey....that's a great color! :welcome: Is it me or is the exhaust jacked up on the left side. Looks out of alignment.

LOL!!!No,its jacked on the right,...It went down.Im gonna be doing my research over the next couple weeks and gettin new pipes after the bodywork is straight.Any recommendations???

:welcome: to the .org. Hi from O-Town as well! Make the bike yours by doing what you want to it. Busa's are arguably the most customized sport bikes on the road.

I went with the Brock's Alien Head setup on mine and absolutely love it!

Back