Where are the best bike nights in south Florida?

Lubejobs42

Registered
I know there is a Fudruckers or Hooters in Mimai that gets crowded on Thursdays. I know there are a lot of weekly get togethers.
Where and what night are the best?

Where can you find out about upcoming sprt bike and custom bike shows?

Thank you!!

Hooters in pembroke pines on wensday night an fudds(or what ever they are calling it not) on thursday night. make sure your all legal as tag placement with light an the old make sure your face shield is completely closed(no cracked slightly open allowed) is strictly enforced on sport bikes that go there.. You on a cruiser you be ok they don't care if you pull in dragging the license plate on a rope chain or wearing sunglasses at night. I stopped going, the abuse was driving me postal. I am legal but seeing the discrimination is still hard to watch on others.

Hooters in pembroke pines on wensday night an fudds(or what ever they are calling it not) on thursday night. make sure your all legal as tag placement with light an the old make sure your face shield is completely closed(no cracked slightly open allowed) is strictly enforced on sport bikes that go there.. You on a cruiser you be ok they don't care if you pull in dragging the license plate on a rope chain or wearing sunglasses at night. I stopped going, the abuse was driving me postal. I am legal but seeing the discrimination is still hard to watch on others.
Sounds like a double standard to me. I don't blame you, I would quit goin to.

there's a few local bars that have bike night but none like fuds on thurs....sandbar on thurs....hooters doral on wed.....wet willie's on sat.......

Back