The the .org Family

Patten

Registered
I'm finding it hard to belive as I type this- that it is even the truth, but seriously. Some turd-hoarding butt pirate stole my battery and mirrors off my Girl last night :banghead:

I've been wanted to upgrade to intergrated mirrors anyways, but the NOT battery thing is giong to cause me a problem.

I've not got a suzuki dealership within 100 miles (middle of nowhere, Nebraksa) and the ones I've found online were exorbitantly priced, shady looking, or not specific for only a hayabusa.

My platitude, Anyone in the .org family williing to part with a batter for a Fair and reasonable price, (I'll pay shipping too of course) for my busa, as is the only mode of transportation I have> and even the stores I've contacted closeby have to order them in. could take weeks.

It doenst have to be a NEW battery, only needs to work for round 4 months, as I am headed to Afganistan then, and will not be needing it for then *obviously

Thanks!

--Patten

OMG.

That's just raw.

Are you Active Duty? Was your bike on base?

I got $5 from me and $5 from Bubba for a NEW battery for this guy.

Yes, I have been authorized to speak on behalf of Bubba in this matter. :whistle:

Thats $10 to any board sponsor who can make this happen super quick.

ANYONE ELSE WANNA ADD TO MY $10?

DD

Batterys plus, or a walmart can help you locally. I'm in for $5 too if we need it!:thumbsup:

I'm in for $5, where do I send the money?
good cause and thank you for the service :beerchug:

I got $5 from me and $5 from Bubba for a NEW battery for this guy.

Yes, I have been authorized to speak on behalf of Bubba in this matter. :whistle:

Thats $10 to any board sponsor who can make this happen super quick.

ANYONE ELSE WANNA ADD TO MY $10?

DD

you got $10 from me, how do i pay?

Hell ... I'll go 5.00 ... but I do have my old battery, :whistle: I swapped out for a new one 2 weeks ago .. and 2 weeks ago ..it was still working when it was removed ( charging /discharging.. let me test it and get back to you..

..ok .. I just tested the battery, and after 2 weeks of being disconnected, it's still holding a (12.8 V ) .. I still have the box my new battery came in to ship it in ..so what's next ? :whistle:

Back