questoin

BigBallin

Registered
I currently have shinko 005's on, but they are way past needing changed. I am currently 9over on the rear and am wanting a good multi purpose tire. So i figured me being stretched the best bet would be just to go ahead and put the 005s back on since they a little flater and should grip the road. I also think im goin to go up to a 200-50-17 also on the stock rear

edit- sorry about the title accidentally hit the enter button :(

:welcome: Don't worry about the title, I have to proof read everything I write and still screw up. I'm gonna try the storms when I change tires because they have gotten a very good review on the org. Believe me, Everything has been tryed and proven here and I trust these people. See, I misspelled tried I think.:laugh: Oh Well.

You're looking in the right direction for straight runs at the track. I had one because it's all I could get one time when I was out of state and hated it on the road.

The U-Softs will wear fast on the streets, but are a good sticky tire. I use to run them on my 04LE.

doesnt the ultra soft have short life and not good at all on the twisties?

If your going with the 200/50/17 like you said in the first post, I wouldn't even think about ridding twistiest with them. I almost lost it twice with the 200mm shinko. You wanna ride twistiest then stick with the 190s.

If your going with the 200/50/17 like you said in the first post, I wouldn't even think about ridding twistiest with them. I almost lost it twice with the 200mm shinko. You wanna ride twistiest then stick with the 190s.

were you running the 005? or the ultra soft

Back