Do you like your Busa Naked

aussiesuzukirider

Never Forgotten
This is a pic of naked Busa built by a guy here in Brisbane he rides with us some times but usualy on his BKing.
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

The headlight doesn't fit the bike at all. The B-King style would fit it well, or maybe just something that's more proportional to the size of a Busa. The mirrors are ok, but not really my thing. Other than that, it looks pretty nice.

With nakeds no matter what type of bike it is you will either like them or not, same as a Busa, Ninja, Harley and so on we all have our fav's in the end we all love bikes.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::laugh::laugh::beerchug::beerchug:

The only time mine is Nekkid is when something is being done to her. :whistle:

===================================================================

nekkid.jpg

Nice setup of bikes he has there.

To each his own. I really don't digg the naked look of the busa. If I wanted to ride such a bike, I'd get a B-King. :thumbsup:

D

This is a pic of naked Busa built by a guy here in Brisbane he rides with us some times but usualy on his BKing.
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

I think the "naked" Hayabusa kind of kills everything that it is all about. Being un-fared is worthless after somewhere around 100mph. It's like running with a brick wall. The aerodynamics are completely foiled. The buffeting is atrocious. When I do (rarely if ever) escape in a hurry for a ride without installing the lowers, I hate it and simply cannot wait to get back home to complete the package.

However, even with saying that, I am really impressed with your version. The bottom faring is tight and well formed. The headlight and the mirrors share interesting lines together and really seem to fit to complete the whole overall theme. Spot on for originality. :thumbsup:

Back