Saving Topics for future quick references...

casualdreamer

Registered
Is there anyway that I can save threads so that I can refer back to the them with a click of a button instead of having to do a search all over again. Just wondering....:poke:

Maybe, what I do with a post I like, I just mark with a post of my own. Do a search of post you made and that makes them easier to find. I use that as my file system.

look just above the first post in the thread on the right side...click on "thread tools" then "suscribe to this thread"...when you want to look at the thread again, click on "user cp" at the top left corner of the page then click "veiw all subscribed threads" on the right and pick the thread

Sweet thanks. Man this is going to make life a little more easier when trying to research and learn things... Thanks

look just above the first post in the thread on the right side...click on "thread tools" then "suscribe to this thread"...when you want to look at the thread again, click on "user cp" at the top left corner of the page then click "veiw all subscribed threads" on the right and pick the thread

+1 Just use the thread tools and subscribe to the thread...you can even get a email whenever someone posts in the thread. Just be sure NOT to subscribe to a 'HO' thread :lol:

Back