harley paint rated M for mature.

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
pics before clearcoat of the Vietnam Servicemen Memorial Bike. i'll try and get pics of the bike when assembled for you guys.

IMG_2825.JPG

IMG_2824.JPG

IMG_2823.JPG

i left the hands and end of crucifix to fade out on "poi-pose", wanted to fade into the green and not distract from the star on the sides.

Dat H. Jane image is ill, D!:bowdown:
definitely 'emotional imagery' that'll get folks' neck-breakin to see the tank shot up close-n-personal:thumbsup:

but you're pretty good at them naughty-tank designs, now, aintcha?:poke:

shiii when i got a bad azz model [all due respect to mrs d] it comes out all good playa :beerchug:.

Hanoi Jane huh. If I remember right, Vietnamese chicks don't have brown hair, blue eyes, or big boobs.

But, nice paint.

Last edited:
Kids, Hanoi Jane is Jane Fonda! She played for the other team during the Veit Nam war. Thats why she is burning on a cross on a OD Green background. Ya, I get it. Cool!

Kids, Hanoi Jane is Jane Fonda! She played for the other team during the Veit Nam war. Thats why she is burning on a cross on a OD Green background. Ya, I get it. Cool!

Beat me to it.

Didn't they actually have video of her shooting at our (US) helecopters, with an anti aircraft machine gun ? I remember seeing somthing like that on T.V. My Pop HATES her !! He served, and lost alot of friends there, but I guess at that time everybody did ??

Rev, SICK, as always !!! What are you planing on doing for your bike ? I'm sure you'll love it, for a couple of weeks anyway, until you sell it, LoL

Back