Why?!?!

DamnYank

Registered
The H E double hockey sticks would you ruin a beautiful bike like this?!?!?!:cussing::cussing::cussing:

user434_pic1162_1240642927.jpg

OK, me being a Harley Trash also besides a Busa Bullet, I can see purpose in this bike. This is a WTFO dump the clutch straightline bike. Catch me if you can.
Now referenceing my first statement, What I do not get is the Harley with the APE HANGERS. They serve no purpose other than to air out your arm pits because you have not showered in a month.:whistle: Don't ask how I know, just leave it at the fact that I had a Dyna Wide Glide with Super Ape Hangers.
But like everything else in this country of the free. To each his own. DO what you feel you must do. We can't stop you, that would be discrimination.
But it does look like a fun ride, just lose the pink. Maybe Michelle would buy the pink parts for her Caesar.:poke:

Now that I look closer at it. I think I have seen that bike in a garage in Cudahy, Wisconsin. Next to a SR/T 8 Chrysler 300. Saw some mutant riding it down Layton in Cudahy a time or 2.:whistle::poke:

Now that I look closer at it. I think I have seen that bike in a garage in Cudahy, Wisconsin. Next to a SR/T 8 Chrysler 300. Saw some mutant riding it down Layton in Cudahy a time or 2.:whistle::poke:

Hey a reference to about a member I recognized. Was that a hairless mutant? :rofl:

Hey a reference to about a member I recognized. Was that a hairless mutant? :rofl:

Hairless 6'20" arian looking mean :moon: Mother . That is all I can say.:whistle:

I mean Yes the same one you have seen. Bouncing off the rev limiter at 170 MPH trying to keep up with a turbo busa running on HYW 50 about 7 months ago or so.
What a great time. Need to do it again soon.

Last edited:
??? Thats too much for me, and I like a good stretch on a Busa. And the pink... well, I don't care for it.

Back