How can I get ahold of Tobin?

rashad

Registered
Anyone know of any other way to get ahold of Tobin?

I tried calling the number on his site but his voicemail is full..

I emailed him a few days ago, but got no response..perhaps he is just very busy.

The reason I want to get ahold of him is he is from PA, and I am as well.... So I was hoping I could ride up and do like they do at the Corbin Factory and save the seat exchange process.

Ive been searching and reading and it seems like More people love his seat than ANY including Corbin for the busa..so I decided on him..just have to get ahold of him!

I really want to take a trip to Myrtle Beach in May so Im hoping this happens soon!

Good luck man. I had mine done by him in 2006 and I was told that you basically just have to fill out the order form and just send your seat in. Getting ahold of him is like trying to call god himself. But he does great work and its fast. Usually about 7 days total including shipping to and from time.

He or his wife will respond to your e-mail, might take a couple of days but they will eventually, they responded to my e-mail after several days and then worked very closely with me to assure I got exactly what I wanted (sent me a variety of material samples & thread colors as well to choose from) keep in mind that this is not their primary job and Tobin dosen't actually do the work on the seats himself, he sends them out and has them done by someone else, don't let this info discourage you from this seat mod, love my Tobin seat.

72.jpg

Last edited:
yeah, contacting him directly is a b!@#$ the rundown is, fill the form out and mail in your seat. if you can't decide on choices do a search here on the forum for pics. the seat is unbelievable and you can ride almost all day versus stock. it has a low profile and feels very flat, but once you start racking up the miles you'll notice a significant difference.

Its better to emaill him i did getahold of him by phone a few times but he responded to emails allot faster, he is very busy. hes a nice guy and he can do allot of things like this, i had some kanji put on the seat that matches my tank....

DSCN3215.jpg

DSCN3601.jpg

fill out the form and ship it. He or she will call you if they have any questions. If you can find a picture of what you want add it to your order.

Here is the guy who does the tobin seats. The "New" New Image Online!
I was there today, super nice guy , had a basket full of seats sitting there to do for tobin. he is in PA. also and a little cheaper too. Awesome looking seat....

Back