Catching up after the bash

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
So Sat night fizzled away at the bash and I think everyone had a long day riding and frankly were just worn out. We had several raffles to do on Sat but we held off since most folks went to bed. I have several things that were donated from members and the org threw in some items along with some of our advertisers... I will think of a way to have these items as giveaways on the site so bear with me while we sort out the how to's ......

my poor girl suffered a cracked front cowl and is missing a right turn signal...
:poke:
prob whoever got the gsxr out of the water and runing again, needs a pat on the back
and the other bike up the hill

I worked on mine by myself friday night at microtel parking lot...
:rulez: oh the pain...LOL
:whistle:

my poor girl suffered a cracked front cowl and is missing a right turn signal...
prob whoever got the gsxr out of the water and runing again, needs a pat on the back

You should have hollered bro, I would have helped you.

You should have hollered bro, I would have helped you.
yeah i know.. i had an extra turn signal althought its the gay orange one..but its better then a ticket... would trade both orange sigs for a clear right one though...and i was able to straighten my main stay...now i need front cowl and right cowl and paint

How about a raffle Cap? Proceeds to Brenda or the American Cancer Society in Kevin's name?
Just a thought

You should have worked at Phillips there would have beens someone there to help out and probably more spare parts...

Back