Death Valley 09

PandaNin

Donating Member
Registered
It's that time of the year again! Time for the annual pilgrimage to Death Valley from the Bay Area. Busa just got new tires, new brakes, chain cleaned and lubed, throttle cables adjusted and GPS installed.

I'm heading out tomorrow morning at 0630 towards Cambria on the coast; stay there Thursday night.

Friday morning wake up and drive over to the Lodge @ Death Valley. Should be there by 3 - 4pm. Nice loooooong ride on the occasional very twisty backroad.

Saturday go out and let the Busa breathe deep and run hard and enjoy all the nothingness there is to enjoy

Sunday start the long drive home. Last time it took 13.5 hours. One of the riders had a run-in with a large rock in the middle of the road so that added extra time.

Pics upon return.

Take 168 east from 395 (south of Bishop) to 266 east into Nevada to find motorcyle road nirvana, or west on 266 from 95 north of Vegas, either way, have fun! Oh, its that long long road in the distance.:bowdown: The only limitation is you.

DSCN0443Medium.jpg

Last edited:
If you want some Busa company...GoFaster and I are only two hours away.....we have a secret route out of Pahrump that gets us into Furnace Creek in very little time.... :oldcool: He needs a ride about now anyway......Holler when you arrive and we might just ambush you "just for fun" !!! :super:

I'm really sorry I missed this last night...would have liked to bid you a great trip.

Well, be safe and look forward to your pictorial on return!

:beerchug: :cheerleader: :beerchug:

Back