Audiovoc CCS 100

DaCol.

D' Colonel
Donating Member
Anyone use this electronic cruise control ? If so, how does it work and how is it set up ? Do you like it, or is there a better one out there ?

If no one here uses one, do any of you guys know anyone who does and what's your thoughts about the unit. Any and ALL comments welcome :beerchug:

I planning on several Long Distance Runs on mainly Interstate roads, so a electronic cruise control would be GREAT :thumbsup:

Yea, I have Throttlemeisters, but they're not cruise contols. They're throttle locks and really don't work when going up or down hills. They are great for tightening up the throttle so your not so on and off when on ruff or undulating pavement. I just use mine for tightening and slowing down the throttle grip action. For a constant speed they really don't work without continual small adjustments. :beerchug:

I've had the AudioVox CC on the Busa for 3 years now. Love it, on the highway set it and forget it until you have to stop for gas again. In the twisties it does roll off in the corners, so you still need some manual inpouts there. You can install in a day if you do your homework. I'm installing one on a buddy's Busa sometime in the next couple weeks.

I've had the AudioVox CC on the Busa for 3 years now. Love it, on the highway set it and forget it until you have to stop for gas again. In the twisties it does roll off in the corners, so you still need some manual inpouts there. You can install in a day if you do your homework. I'm installing one on a buddy's Busa sometime in the next couple weeks.

Where did you buy yours from. I see they are $86 on the Shopping Net. Maybe, just MAYBE a Sponsor has them :thumbsup:

Also, how are they hooked up and how is the speed sensor attached !

Where did you buy yours from. I see they are $86 on the Shopping Net. Maybe, just MAYBE a Sponsor has them :thumbsup:

Also, how are they hooked up and how is the speed sensor attached !

I got mine from AutoZone, but they don't sell them anymore. No speed sensor needed with the CC100

Back