Riding Gear

bdowdy

Registered
I'd like some suggestions on riding gear. I'm not necessarily looking for something cheap, but I do want the best bang for my buck. I need suggestions on name brands, vendors, etc. I have an S&S mesh jacket, an ICON helmet, and Joe Rocket gloves. Other than that, I just have blue jeans and lace up boots.

Any thoughts on armored jeans?

I'm not a very aggressive rider, but sometimes I feel the "need for speed."

I'd appreciate some good advice.

By the way, I hate I missed the Busa Bash at the Dragon. I've been to Robbinsville 3 or 4 times and it's always a hoot. Maybe I can make the next one there.

I had a post last week regarding a fallen brother and I had to stay home to help with arrangements and such. We buried him today.

Buddy D

I gotta kick@zz deal from Chaparral over the weekend. Fieldsheer High Flow Mesh jacket, Titanium Air 3 Mesh pants, and Air Perforation leather gloves for $165 shipped. Was trying to put something similar together from other sellers and couldn't come close. Some of the other gear is rated better for cooling/comfort, but I really like the quality of the Fieldsheer gear for the money. These use CE armor vs. a lot that just have high-density foam pads. They also have more ballistic nylon in stress areas instead of mesh. Guess that's the trade between comfort and protection.
Motorcycle Helmets, Motorcycle Tires, Motorcycle and ATV Accessories at Chaparral Motorsports

Back