I found some wheels... 10 sets

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
I just bought a brand new Vortex Rearset kit for $200, the guy called me (at my request) and while talking he told me he has a pile of like new busa wheels.. I just thought I would pass along the offer he made to me..

There are mostly "new take offs" or near new wheels (all are 05,06 and 07) black... He does some custom busa work for his local guys after hours..

Anyway.. $225 TYD or if you want the cushdrive and sprocket $250

I do not know if this is a good deal or not compared to what is out there as I have not shopped them... Anyway if you are interested let me know..

he will not be doing much for about 10 days (rotater cuff surgery) but he is sending my rearsets tonight..

i have a set of 08 busa stock black with a cush drive and rear spocket for $400 for both frt and rear and i have a stock rear tire with 300 miles on it all for $490 buyer pays shipping 626-502-3969 or pm me also have a rear stock rotor for a extra $70 and ill throw in the stock 08 chain with only 300 miles on it /.....if you want it all only has 300 miles on it

Last edited:
So he wants $225.oo a set, front and rear? I would be down for that one. I also need a front axle if he has one,I have an extra but not sure about it. I want to service and replace mine when I get home.
thanks for the info.

$225-$250 for a set shipped is very respectable.......

I would jump on this if I needed an xtra set. Already have a spare set.

DD

just curious what a guy would need an extra set of wheels for?

nick

I just got a set so I didn't have to powdercoat mine. I wanted black wheels on my '08 and got a set for $300 shipped. Now I have an extra set if anything goes wrong with the black ones. I was also thinking about doing blue wheels, so that is an option too.

Some like a spare for the track but I'd like an extra pair to take my time polishing them, plus being able to have a mounted set of new tires standing by would be cool as hell when it came time to change tires.:thumbsup:

Wow, that's a great deal, I paid more than twice that a few years back just so I could have stock silver instead of the ugly dark ones. Got exactly what I wanted, but wasn't cheap. :laugh:

Old
displayimage.php

New. See the difference? Dramatic.
displayimage.php

I have one that has a small bent spot, but the extra set I do have do not match the bike color without painting/powder coating them. I want factory black, the extra's I have are kinda greyish.

Will he sell just a front tire..I currently have two black rear wheels and one silver front wheel. I want a Black Front Wheel, I would even trade my silver front for a Black Front if anyone is willing...

So he wants $225.oo a set, front and rear? I would be down for that one. I also need a front axle if he has one,I have an extra but not sure about it. I want to service and replace mine when I get home.
thanks for the info.
PM sent

Will he sell just a front tire..I currently have two black rear wheels and one silver front wheel. I want a Black Front Wheel, I would even trade my silver front for a Black Front if anyone is willing...
I will ask..

+1 I already have a full extra rear wheel, could use a front

Back