New Bike

war69

Registered
Well guys im gonna break down and sell my mustang. I never drive it anymore cause i love the busa. Anyways im looking at an 08 or 09 1098. I went and looked at them and they are beautifull. Id like to know the pros and cons of this bike and hopeing you all can help me out. I know the price is up there so i dont need to know there expensive and anyting that needs to be done to it will be done by myself. its just gonna be a quick play kind of bike for the twisties and not a hi miles bike as i could tell by the seat it would hurt like hell after about 50 miles. If anyone has one how do you like it? Thanks,any help would be great.

3.99% financing till June 1 :)

and yeah, seat is quite uncomfy

Good luck and happy shopping!

I would do exactly what you're doing in a heartbeat....a Duc is like a Ferrari, it might not beat a Viper but driving it is a soulful experience nobody else duplicates! If I didn't already have 2 bikes and 2 teenage college bound daughters, a 1098 would be getting to know my Busa in the garage right now! Good luck with your decision. Raydog

Thanks man. Thats kind of what i wanted to here. Ill be paying cash so the 3.99 wont matter. I herd once you drive one your hooked. Kind of like the busa.

Back