I want to say thank you

racerV

Did you say something?
Donating Member
Registered
-to all of the members that kept a watchful eye on my little chickens running aroud the compound.

- To everyone that had to tolerate my obnoxious dog.

- To the Grumpy's and crew that provided outstanding meals.

- To Sambusa for bringing the sheep.

- To Captain for providing this place so that we all can gather like we do.

- To Do3 and his misses for extending friendship and feeding my littlest one even after all of the discord that has transpired between us in the past.

- To GixerHP for rebuilding everyone's bikes instead of going riding himself.

- To BrendanP for NOT going swimming while I was following him.

- To Tuffbusa for coaching me on my riding technique and making my head swell up like a balloon by telling me how well I handle my ride.

- To my wife for allowing me to come to the Bash.

- To Busa159 for calling me while I was in the hospital with Kellan.

- To Lycan for just being Lycan:thumbsup:.

- To US129 Photos for taking a bunch of great photos.

- I know there are more but they are telling me we need to take a commercial break!

Thank you all for a great freakin time!!! :beerchug::cheerleader:

Last edited:
Great meeting you too...and had someone told me I would be GSXR fishing with you I would have thought they were crazy. I look forward to seeing you again. :beerchug:

John, you have a very nice family, Juli and I very much enjoyed ourselves again this year, and she absolutely loved your newest addition to the V family. Take care my friend.

John,

What can I say bro, you rock, you're family is awesome and I can verify that Tufbusa gave you MAD props on your riding skills:rofl::rofl:

Its always great talking with you, seeing you or riding with you.

Dont forget to let me know about PA so we can get together if theres a chance:thumbsup:

Did you guys have a NC Fishing License ??? just saying :whistle:

We both love kids and yours are awesome. Glad to meet you and enjoyed talking with the wife. She is a keeper my brother :thumbsup:

Good seeing you again! Glad to meet your wonderful family, too! Give me a shout when you're in KC!

You have an Awesome family and a very lovely (amazing looking) wife!!!! Great to meet you and your whole family!!!

Glad you made this Bash and it was great seeing all the little ones. Thanks for letting me hold Kellan!! He's adorable!!! :bowdown:

glad you had a great time, it was good to see you again :beerchug:

Very nice to have met you, cant wait tell next time.:beerchug:

:thumbsup: was a blast running up "The Gorge".. must say that it was without a doubt the quickest run of the week... sure glad it was on YOUR tires..... :rofl: now we gotta fix the length of your "miles"

Glad to find out that the dog was yours. I thought he escaped from the chinese resturant down the street...:rofl:

Glad to have met you and as far as the little one goes....well you can just box him up and ship him to me if you want, I promise to give him back :whistle:

it was great to see the V family. You are truly blessed John.
I was let down when your job took you further from Oklahoma.
At least there is the Fall Bash...:cheerleader:

Great to see you again John. Your family was great....even that little "mutt". :laugh:

Back