My random pics from the bash

sweet tea man

Registered
I didnt do a whole lot of group riding and such. went out with werdkat(my brother) a good bit and tore through the chereholla(sp?) and the dragon.

heres pics from the group shot and at the CROT, along with on the skyway

someones mailbox toward the end of the chereholla
bash028.jpg

group shot:
bash027.jpg

bash026.jpg

bash019.jpg

bash018.jpg

bash017.jpg

bash016.jpg

fontana dam
bash025.jpg

bash022.jpg

The dragon just isnt my thing. i rode it, and got through it. I probably will never ride it again. The Cherohala on the other hand....:thumbsup:

I nearly wiped out saturday morning on the dragon.... almost, but didnt. Very close call with the edge of drop off the mountain. Too close for my comfort. I'll leave the dragon for the folks who can rail through the corners.

Awesome. Absolutely amazing...

Great share...thanks.

You all are great. Thanks again for the pics. Glad to see that you all had a great time. Very jealous but looking forward to the fall bash.

The dragon just isnt my thing. i rode it, and got through it. I probably will never ride it again. The Cherohala on the other hand....:thumbsup:

I nearly wiped out saturday morning on the dragon.... almost, but didnt. Very close call with the edge of drop off the mountain. Too close for my comfort. I'll leave the dragon for the folks who can rail through the corners.

Nothing wrong w/ being honest & recognizing your limits. What is different about Cherohala than the Dragon? More relaxed stretch of road or something?

the cherohala has long sweepers and nice bends that you can actually ride at 60 mph, feel like you are flying, and still handle the bike with no problems:beerchug:

i felt like i was a rocket through the corners on the cherohala. it was a milestone for me to shift my weight off the bike leaning and almost get a knee down.

everything came together for me on that road. how to hold myself in a turn, how to put my feet. how to push and pull. how to look through the turn. how to prep for the turn.

I came into a few turns and i had shifted my weight off, holding on with my other leg with a good grip, knee out and down, kissing the mirror, pulling down on the bike, and then popped back up and over and did the same o nthe other side.

we(me and jason) passed a group that we later met up with on one of the turns that i was leaning off the bike. I remember seeing captain and mr bogus standing with the group with their arms out in the air as we came by.
just happy. thats all:rofl::beerchug:

Last edited:
the cherohala has long sweepers and nice bends that you can actually ride at 60 mph, feel like you are flying, and still handle the bike with no problems:beerchug:

i felt like i was a rocket through the corners on the cherohala. it was a milestone for me to shift my weight off the bike leaning and almost get a knee down.

everything came together for me on that road. how to hold myself in a turn, how to put my feet. how to push and pull. how to look through the turn. how to prep for the turn.

I came into a few turns and i had shifted my weight off, holding on with my other leg with a good grip, knee out and down, kissing the mirror, pulling down on the bike, and then popped back up and over and did the same o nthe other side.

we(me and jason) passed a group that we later met up with on one of the turns that i was leaning off the bike. I remember seeing captain and mr bogus standing with the group with their arms out in the air as we came by.
just happy. thats all:rofl::beerchug:

Awesome! Sounds like you had a great time! :thumbsup:

Back