Riders Angle?

Kosinski

Registered
Hey everyone, my wife doesn't like how she is at an angle when she is on the back. I lowered it, but is there a way to have the suspention dont that will allow her to sit more flush?

instead of her riding at an angle, she would like to be more level with me. can i soften the rear suspention to allow her to come down more than she is now?

still don't get it. Are u referring to her having to lean forward? Are you talking about her seat being slighter higher than yours? Adjusting suspenion will lower both seats so it will still be the same? Are you looking for a back rest so she can sit in the upright position

Last edited:
from what I gather...you either need a shorter wife or raise your seat, not adjust the suspension, to get the desired effect???:laugh:

oh, btw...:welcome:

Have your rear seat cut down. That should lower her in relation to you but only if you leave your seat stock thickness.

Cut out the rear hump section and mount a skate board to her butt??:laugh: She'll have to hold your ECU, PCIII, Speedo-healer, and prop rod....prop rod? heehee :whistle:

And, by the way...:welcome:

Back