1987 gsxr 1100

teamorion22

Registered
i found one for sale for 1500. it said it does not run and parts are hard to find. what do you guys think? if i could find parts with some help from the .org and get it running i'd ride the hell outta it. i think those bikes are cool. worth looking in to?
thanks
michael

I would check it out in person first, but if you can find a parts hook up, I would say go for it!!

i would need some help from .org members for sure. i kinda looking for someone to tell me that they could help guide me as far as a part search. i plan on seeing the bike sunday so i will know more then. 1500 for a bike that doesnt run seems a little high to me so we'll see
thanks
michael

Psychobike.com is the place to find parts for that old of a bike.

$1,500? Sounds like a good deal if not much is needed to be fixed. KBB is $2,420 :moon:. I wouldnt know what to do with a gsx-r1100 if I had one running. Good commute bike I guess. :thumbsup:

I used to own an "86 and they are fast, light and handle great. I know there are parts people out there....is is an incredible bike.

this is what i wanted.
thank u guys so much
i cant wait to see the bike. i still dont know what color it is i hope it is the red and black

1500.00 is a good deal and parts are still plentiful a good site to check out is oldskoolsuzuki.com. I had a 87 1100, 2 86 750`s and a 85 750 slabby and they were all a blast.

Back