How do you secure your stuff?

Vonderbach

Your AD here!
Donating Member
Registered
I notice alot of you mount expensive electronics on your bikes such as GPS and radar detectors. How do you secure them when you're off the bike for lunch or a brief stop?

If your in an area that you need to worry then find another lunch spot. I leave my helmet jacket gloves and pants on the bike when i go in a place.

I take the small stuff with me... if it's within view or I'm parked next to some one with an alarm, I'll leave my jacket & helmet

Tech Mount is a good mounting bracket, but if you are leaving your bike...you should take the radar detector with you or get a Pit Bull (dog) to chain to your bike...:laugh:

i usually take my helmet and stuff in with me. too easy to grab & dash, and expensive to replace. sometimes i have a backpack to put everything in if i plan on spending a lot of time away from the cycle.:cheerleader:

Ram makes a lock for their mount that secures my Zumo to the steering stem ball. Between that and the Scorpio I feel safe leaving on the bike. I like the looks of the Techmount but there's no way to lock it.

:whistle:

20073-1.jpg

Back