going for a ride tomorrow!

slatroni

Registered
I am heading down the coast tomorrow for a ride! Look for a silver and grey 03. If you see me, flash your lights or something to get my attention even if you are in a cager. Coming from the Central Valley 152 to 101 to 1 and down to Paso maybe even Pismo.
Steve

That's a nice loop down to Cambria and back. One time I gassed up in Carmel, rode the coast hiway to Cambria, got gas and turned around and rode back the same way.:bowdown: Love that road. Stayed off 101 as much as possible, although 101 can be fun too if there's no traffic.:thumbsup: Gotta work tomorrow but I'm going somewhere Saturday.:thumbsup:

MISC 312 (Medium).jpg

MISC 300 (Medium).jpg

I am heading down the coast tomorrow for a ride! Look for a silver and grey 03. If you see me, flash your lights or something to get my attention even if you are in a cager. Coming from the Central Valley 152 to 101 to 1 and down to Paso maybe even Pismo.
Steve

That is a killer piece of Hwy 1 down that way. Caged it to Avila Beach about a month ago wishing the entire way I had the bike under me.

Did you get the brakes done?

Looks as if we are headed to the Foothills Saturdee. Possibly the South End, Coulterville, Angels Camp etc. Plans still being formulated.

Rumors of a Busa Run Sundee, although Sat. will kill whats left of Masago's rear tread. I'll be on the Connie if it's approved by Boss and some ozz guy. :dunno:

That is a killer piece of Hwy 1 down that way. Caged it to Avila Beach about a month ago wishing the entire way I had the bike under me.

Looks as if we are headed to the Foothills Saturdee. Possibly the South End, Coulterville, Angels Camp etc. Plans still being formulated.

Rumors of a Busa Run Sundee, although Sat. will kill whats left of Masago's rear tread. I'll be on the Connie if it's approved by Boss and some ozz guy. :dunno:

Connie has NOT been Officially Sanctioned for Org Use !!!!!!!!! Reason ???NOT ENOUGH PICS :rulez:.......Access Denied. :laugh:

However, if our Supreme Leader, The Allmighty OZZ :bowdown: Approves............I can make an Exception to the Rule :thumbsup:

Connie has NOT been Officially Sanctioned for Org Use !!!!!!!!! Reason ???NOT ENOUGH PICS :rulez:.......Access Denied. :laugh:

However, if our Supreme Leader, The Allmighty OZZ :bowdown: Approves............I can make an Exception to the Rule :thumbsup:

Not enough pics? Brotha', you have not been paying attention.

Yep, thats a nice ride! I have done it in the cage and on my x Road Star. I drug the boards most of the way, HA! The guys kept telling me "get a sport bike!"
And Yep, I got my new stoppers on the front. 10 min job. Kevlar pads, work nice! I still have warped rotors, this summer I'll get some new ones.....

man you better get that connie out with us sunday i still havent seen that bad boy:cheerleader:

guess not???

Robb, sorry about that. I think I was ridin' a chain lube high when I posted earlier. :laugh: Gettin' Masago ready to roll out for an early departure tomarrow.

You gonna post a ride thread for Sundee or are we going to jack the hell out of Steve's thread? Again.

Last edited:
Back