GSXTacy is down!

GSXcite

Squirrel Master
Donating Member
Registered
Just got a call from my son Chris (GSXTacy). He got rearended by a drunk driver a little while ago. He said his neck was sore, but other than that, he came out OK. It sounds like the busa got tore up pretty good. Spoiled busa is on the way to pick him up with a trailer, and after they take the bike to the dealer, he is going to go get himself checked out. Wish I wasn't 400 miles away!

Damn drunks! Glad to hear that your boy is OK! I hope he can get his ride fixed or maybe even deem it totalled and get a new one!?
This country is way too lenient on just about everything. In Sweden, you get caught drunk driving and it's over folks.................license suspended for LIFE!!

Everyone at the bash is pulling and praying for him Hal..... Please let us know....

CAp

Thanks all. From what he told me the busa is fixable if they don't find additional damage when they tear it down. Hope he can fix it as our core group all ride the fastest color.:thumbsup:

IMG_1584.jpg

Oh no. :( However, it sounds like he has a pretty short list of complaints in the injury department, which is great sign. Hopefully a thorough check will confirm that no serious injury occured.

Best of luck!

PS: May the drunk be executed at dawn and meet his master, :saburn:. Otherwise, like most of 'em, he'll almost certainly drive drunk again and hit another innocent. :banghead:

Glad to hear he wasn't hurt to aweful bad~ I may even still have some stock rear end parts laying around the garage... should he need 'em~ I'll have to see what I got out there~ Prayers up for speedy healin'...

Glad to hear your boy is ok. I would take that Drunk Fugger for everything he has get enough money to fix the old Busa and buy buy a new one for sure

Glad things turned out well compared to what they could've been. I'll keep Chris in the prayers and hopefully the DD spends a good long time in the clink and loses the ol' license.

Holy crap...terrible news.

Is there LE on-scene?

Looking forward to more updates as the info comes available.

Thanks for letting us know, Hal. Hope he isn't too sore in the morning. I have some parts, mirrors, levers, a decent RH fairing and a clean tail piece if he can use them.

Back