Life, speed and contempaltion!

miserycaptain

Donating Member
Registered
No matter how fast you go and what you use to do it, someone will find a way to do it faster. With these incredible Busa's, I will never personally achieve the ability to out-perform her nor will I ever know her true top end or cornering potential as it's all relative to me (I'm scared:laugh:). I feel blessed just to have this iconic speed machine and knowing her limits are way beyond mine is a thrill in and of itself. I think looking great and doing it with style and flare means more than looking OK (as on a non-Busa) and doing it faster! ??? I have nothing to prove to myself or anyone else as relates to the performance of my Busa and I like feeling that way! :moon:

NOTE: I am nearly a half century old now so this is my newly adopted, more settled down and a LOT more boring new "Life Concept". (Trying to convince myself that this makes for better decision making). :banghead:

EDIT, the topic word was contemplation not contempaltion.

Last edited:
No matter how fast you go and what you use to do it, someone will find a way to do it faster. With these incredible Busa's, I will never personally achieve the ability to out-perform her nor will I ever know her true top end or cornering potential as it's all relative to me (I'm scared:laugh:). I feel blessed just to have this iconic speed machine and knowing her limits are way beyond mine is a thrill in and of itself. I think looking great and doing it with style and flare means more than looking OK (as on a non-Busa) and doing it faster! ??? I have nothing to prove to myself or anyone else as relates to the performance of my Busa and I like feeling that way! :moon:

NOTE: I am nearly a half century old now so this is my newly adopted, more settled down and a LOT more boring new "Life Concept". (Trying to convince myself that this makes for better decision making). :banghead:

EDIT, the topic word was contemplation not contempaltion.

That would be 45 not 49 or 50 like some of you old goats! :laugh: J/K, I respect my elders, still!

Back