A few pics from day one.....

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Here are some shots from day one of the bash.....

Grumpy sampling the burgers he made.....
busa-bash 014-sized.jpg

John and the new grill, I was honored to be the first person to ever throw a burger on it... Talk about a nice setup......
busa-bash 017-sized.jpg

Firedog5800 (kevin) What a great and fun guy to just be around....
busa-bash 020-sized.jpg

This is the road that you take to get to the Cherahola (sp) highway... It used to be a rough pot holed road... They have completely resurfaced everything and I think it is the best road around now.....
busa-bash 045-sized.jpg

"What, I just found it laying over there...."
busa-bash 055-sized.jpg

busa-bash 014-sized.jpg

busa-bash 017-sized.jpg

busa-bash 020-sized.jpg

busa-bash 045-sized.jpg

busa-bash 055-sized.jpg

I am counting the minutes.....and they are going by slooooooooooooowwwwly......

Ugh.....

thanks for the pics (just makes the time go even slower :laugh: ) we'll be there tomorrow :beerchug:

Last edited:
Sweet...aside from your assessment about Kevin (Firedog), which is spot-on, I love the raining twisty pic. That's awesome, Cap.

Cool shirt on Kev, too!!!

:beerchug:

I'll be watching from under cover if it rains! Thankfully it appears that the forecast will be good.

You don't know how much that pleases me...I love the cherry hole parkway....man now that the road has been resurfaced.....to quote Stimpy "Joy"

you know how when you were a kid how you couldnt go to sleep the night before Christmas,

Well, thats how tonight will be for me. :D see you all around lunch tomorrow. :)

I will not be getting to go this year due to my Wife being sick. Keep the pictures coming! Maybe next year. ???

Awww man..............you guys/gals are gonna have a ball this weekend! Pics, we need lots of pics for us that can't be there!
Be safe everyone! :beerchug:

Back