Is this a good deal?

casualdreamer

Registered
My friend has a 6x12 trailer, dual axle, enclosed trailer. He is asking 2500 for the whole thing. It is setup for 2 bikes, wood floors and walls, ramp rear door and a side door access. I am thinking on getting this. If I don't he is asking 2500 for it. We are in Jacksonville, N.C. You would probably have to come here to pick it up. It has only been pulled once with bikes from the dealership then to his house. I will keep you all updated on the deal. I will try to get pics today..

Think I am going to have to do that. Another question. How much more of stability am I looking at between a dual axle or a single axle? I know it can carry more but what is actaul meaning of it all. Can anyone info me on this? Starting to get really involed in trailers and maybe setting it up for a track day down the road so need to get the best now instead of upgradin later on. Thanks...

Oh left something out... Is the dual axle easier on my tow vehicle, 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee V8, then a single axle..

Last edited:
That's a good deal. Not an expert, but dual vs. single axle gives you greater flexibility in how the load is positioned. You'll enjoy it.

Back