eating up ZX1400

highestgrade

Donating Member
Registered
The ZX1400s' are coming out one by one...haven't caught up with one yet..i myself jus got out on the road but seen at least 2 of them..not much road here 2 run top end...more light to light...should i be afraid?

You won't be catching up with one anytime soon. The speed difference between the two bikes is not sufficient for you to catch up to an equally skilled rider. From the line, sure, you should have the edge.

Yes be Very Afraid of racing on the street. it's not worth it to find out who's a Better rider. take it to your local track.

Don't be afraid of the ZX14, be Afraid of the tax collector they can get you really good and make paid for it. be safe don't race on the streets.

Bruh, leave that ZX14 alone. Just know that you're riding the best bike with the most following than any other sport bike!!! When a 14 come up beside you know that he's looking at you, not you looking at him!!! Plus, a ticket with an increase insurance ain't worth a light to light run! By the way I'm a LEO :whistle:

Bruh, leave that ZX14 alone. Just know that you're riding the best bike with the most following than any other sport bike!!! When a 14 come up beside you know that he's looking at you, not you looking at him!!! Plus, a ticket with an increase insurance ain't worth a light to light run! By the way I'm a LEO :whistle:

damn.... you've been busted all ready.... now that's a warning...:poke:

thanks for the advice...in Trinidad we don't worry bout police & tickets...only wiping out...our smart gov't closed our track so it all happens on the street at designated places..i'm a rider not a racer but i jus know sooner or later a ZX14 is goin to pull up nex to me..BLAST!!!

Sound and wise advice. OP, for engaging common sense, you'll find that your life expectancy increases as a side bonus.

thanks for the advice...in Trinidad we don't worry bout police & tickets...only wiping out...our smart gov't closed our track so it all happens on the street at designated places..i'm a rider not a racer but i jus know sooner or later a ZX14 is goin to pull up nex to me..BLAST!!!

zx14 is going to be right next to you, these bike are too close and it comes down to rider and modifications.

i had a 07 zx14 with brocks map and megaphone and i race a 06 busa stock and we did a couple roll on 60 to 130 in second gear and busa was right next to me and maybe lost by a bike length.
you got two bad a$$ bikes which are very close. enjoy riding them!:thumbsup:

A perfect response in my opinion!

The ZX1400s' are coming out one by one...haven't caught up with one yet..i myself jus got out on the road but seen at least 2 of them..not much road here 2 run top end...more light to light...should i be afraid?
If you have a gen1 busa yes you should be a little afraid. I have both a gen1 and zx14 with flies out. Equally modded the 14 is substantially quicker everywhere....it revs quicker and hits harder from the bottom up :( Light to light will be more rider than anything else tho :laugh:

You ride a busa, you have nothing to prove.

Don't race on the streets.

+1... couldn't have said it better

If the BUSA had something to prove, we'd all be huntin' down 14's... but it seems that all the 14's wanna come looking for us :whistle:

Back